12 October 2009

What the heck?!?

So whatever dream I was having last night, I decided that at some point I needed to get out of bed and head across the room.  This all would have been fine, but for a couple of minor problems.

#1  it was quite early in the morning - probably around 3 or 4 am and dark.
#2 I had been sleeping pretty soundly, so I wasn't really sure what was going on around me.
#3 Apparently my left leg had fallen asleep.

All of this led to me trying to step on my left foot while getting out of bed, and rolling over onto it with all of my weight.  At this point I collapsed onto the floor and crawled back into bed in agony.  It's painful to walk on it, but I don't think I've broken anything.  But leave it to me to basically sleepwalk and end up injuring myself with my first step.

No comments: