01 June 2011

Marbach & Bodensee - Week 2

Last week I turned in the first chapter of my dissertation to my advisor and to the professor I'm working with in Germany.  I've received my advisor's comments and overall they are pretty good.  I'm still waiting to hear from the professor here in Germany, but then Germans take their time with such things.

This past weekend I went to Lake Constance, the Rheinfalls, and the Black Forest with a friend of mine from home.  She's working in Germany for the next year or so and wanted someone to go on an adventure with her, so we packed up the car, with her dog, and headed down south.  The weather wasn't awesome the first day, but thereafter it was actually a lovely, albeit full, weekend.  Photos here (there are more but Picasa is being difficult).

No comments: